The official Jurassic World Twitter account announced the Blu-ray, DVD, and digital release dates today, and IGN posted the extras we can look forward to, along with the box art and a featurette exclusive to the blu-ray edition. Check it all out below!
Dinosaurs rule the earth. #JurassicWorld stomps onto Blu-ray & DVD 10/20, Digital HD 10/1! http://t.co/aWYUUCm381 https://t.co/0sJywDTSsE— #JurassicWorld (@JurassicPark) August 24, 2015
You can pre-order your copy on Amazon.com. (Looks like the release date is October 19 in the U.K., according to Amazon.co.uk.)
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO BLU-RAY:
- WELCOME TO JURASSIC WORLD: An in-depth take on the creation, look and feel of Jurassic World. Director Colin Trevorrow and Steven Spielberg discuss how the idea of the film came together and how the casting was decided with actors’ commentary on their roles and filming locations.
- JURASSIC WORLD: ALL-ACCESS PASS: Chris Pratt and Director Colin Trevorrow discuss key moments in the film, supported by behind-the-scenes footage and VFX breakdowns.
- INNOVATION CENTER TOUR WITH CHRIS PRATT: Chris Pratt gives a tour of the Innovation Center, a museum/exhibit, built just for the movie.
BLU-RAY AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
- JURASSIC’S CLOSEST SHAVES: Clips from all films in the franchise showing “near death” or extremely scary encounters with dinosaurs.
- DELETED SCENES
- DINOSAURS ROAM ONCE AGAIN: Behind the scenes look at the making of Jurassic World’s visual effects, how the dinosaurs came to life, and actors filmed scenes.
- CHRIS & COLIN TAKE ON THE WORLD: Chris Pratt and Colin Trevorrow (Director) interview each other and discuss Jurassic World as well as the other Jurassic Park movies.
The Bearded Trio - The Site For Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and John Williams
THE BEARDED TRIO ON FACEBOOK
THE BEARDED TRIO ON TWITTER
THE BEARDED TRIO ON GOOGLE+
THE BEARDED TRIO ON PINTEREST
CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ON STEVEN SPIELBERG
CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ON GEORGE LUCAS
CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ON JOHN WILLIAMS
Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org