Join USC Shoah Foundation in Fighting Intolerance and Hatred At Its Annual Fundraising Gala in Los Angeles and meet two of the bearded trio.
USC Shoah Foundation is offering one member of the public and a guest the chance to attend its Ambassadors for Humanity Gala in December. The gala is a crucial part of the Institute’s efforts helping to forge partnerships that sustain the organization into the future. The gala raises much-needed general funds to support its educational programs including expansion of the Institute’s award-winning IWitness website, professional development for educators globally, the Center for Advanced Genocide Research, academic conferences, expanding access to the Visual History Archive and testimony preservation, to name a few.
Winner of the Ambassadors for Humanity Gala Sweepstakes and a plus-one will receive round-trip transportation to Los Angeles to attend the Institute’s annual fundraising gala on Dec. 8, when Mellody Hobson and George Lucas will be honored with the Institute’s 2016 Ambassador for Humanity Award for their steadfast commitment to dynamic and innovative humanitarian efforts, and their longtime support of USC Shoah Foundation.
The winner and their guest will also get the opportunity to have their photo taken with Mellody Hobson, George Lucas and Institute founder Steven Spielberg.
“Through its educational programs, community outreach and exploration of new technologies, USC Shoah Foundation reaches a wide audience” said Executive Director Stephen Smith. “By inviting the public to participate in the sweepstakes, we hope to reach even more people about the important work we do.”
The sweepstakes will award one grand-prize winner with a trip package for two people – the winner and a guest – to attend the Ambassadors for Humanity Gala in Los Angeles on Dec. 8. The prize also includes:
• A round-trip, coach-class air-transportation for the winner and guest to Los Angeles from a major airport nearest the winner’s residence within the 48 contiguous United States
• One-night hotel accommodations
• Round-trip ground transportation to and from the destination airport and hotel
• Round-trip ground transportation to and from the hotel and the Ambassadors for Humanity Gala
• A meet and greet opportunity with George Lucas and Steven Spielberg that includes a photo.
No donation or purchase is necessary to enter or win, but the Institute welcomes all contributions that help support its mission.
The winner will be selected in a random drawing on Monday, Nov. 21, from among all eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period by the sweepstakes administrator, an independent agent of the sponsor whose decisions are final.
The contest is currently open and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 20. To enter, visit USC Shoah Foundation’s home page at https://sfi.usc.edu/, click on the Sweepstakes button/banner to access the Sweepstakes Website (the “Sweepstakes Website”), follow all entry instructions to complete the entry form and submit to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes (the “Entry”). You may only enter the Sweepstakes online.
Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or D.C., age 21 and older. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, outside the U.S. and wherever prohibited by law. Sponsor: USC Shoah Foundation, 1150 South Olive St., Los Angeles, CA 90015.
About USC Shoah Foundation USC Shoah Foundation
- The Institute for Visual History and Education is dedicated to making audiovisual interviews with survivors and other witnesses of the Holocaust and other genocides, a compelling voice for education and action. The Institute’s current collection of over 54,000 eyewitness testimonies in the Visual History Archive® preserves history as told by the people who lived it, and lived through it. Housed at the University of Southern California, within the Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, the Institute works with partners around the world to advance scholarship and research, to provide resources and online tools for educators, and to disseminate the testimonies for educational purposes.
The Bearded Trio - The Site For Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, John Williams and a whole lot more.
THE BEARDED TRIO ON FACEBOOK
THE BEARDED TRIO ON TWITTER
THE BEARDED TRIO ON GOOGLE+
THE BEARDED TRIO ON PINTEREST
CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ON STEVEN SPIELBERG
CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ON GEORGE LUCAS
CLICK HERE FOR FACTS ON JOHN WILLIAMS